Voltage Power Regulator
[All the information on this website is for reference only, and the actual product and the accompanying product manual shall prevail. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.]
MGR-R Series Potentiometer Type Solid State Voltage Regulator uses Standard Package. Through the adjustment of potentiometer, MGR-R Series can stepless control the load voltage of the single phase AC load.
How to order
MGR-R (Single Phase Potentiometer Type Voltage Regulator, Standard Package)
- [Rated Current]
Control Method: Manual Control--Adjustable Potentiometer (470K,680K,820K)
Load Voltage: 0~220VAC; 0~380VAC; 0~480VAC
Load Current: 10A, 25A, 40A, 60A, 80A, 100A, 120A
Dimensions & Mounting: 57.4mm*44.8mm*28mm; Panel mount solid state relay with transparent cover, metal base and screw terminals
● "Ultra-low" input current
● Low output off-state leakage current
● Low output on-state voltage drop
● Standard output RC snubber circuit
● Fully compatible with different control methods, allowing the computer to easily adjust voltage through the network
Dimensions and Circuit Wiring Diagram
MGR-R Series Voltage Power Regulator
● Applications that need voltage adjustment.
Precautions and FAQs
● If the load current is 10A, a heat sink must be equipped; if the load current is 40A or more, an air-cooled radiator or a water-cooled radiator must be installed.
● When the load is an inductive load, be sure to connect a varistor in parallel with the output terminal, whose voltage value is 1.6-1.9 times the load voltage.
● What is the difference between a Standard Package SSR (TRIAC output) and an Industrial Package SSR （anti-parallel SCR output）?
For resistive AC loads, the difference between the two is small.
For inductive or capacitive AC loads, when the solid state relay is turned off in the on state, a large voltage-rise rate dv/dt (commutation dv/dt) will occur due to the inconsistent phase of the current and voltage. Such dv/dt affects the output efficiency of TRIAC, or even damages TRIAC, but the effect of commutation dv/dt on anti-parallel SCR is very small. Therefore, for AC loads with large inductance or capacitance, it is more suitable to choose industrial solid state relays.
All Regular Models We Offer
● MGR-R Series (Single Phase)
Load voltage 0~220VAC, 0~380VAC, 0~480VAC
*Customized models are available, be free to contact us.
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor.
2) You can visit Blog - Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help, or Contact us to get more support.