Voltage Power Regulator
[All the information on this website is for reference only, and the actual product and the accompanying product manual shall prevail. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.]
MGR-DV Series Digital Signal Type Solid State Voltage Regulator uses Standard Package. Through automatic digital control signal (Pulsed Voltage), MGR-DV Series can control the load voltage of the single phase AC load.
How to order
MGR (Single Phase Digital Signal Type Voltage Regulator, Standard Package)
- [Rated Current]
- DV (Pulse Signal)
Control Method: Automatic Control--Pulse Signal
Load Voltage: 24~380VAC (such as 24VAC, 36VAC, 85VAC, 110VAC/120VAC, 220VAC/230VAC, 380VAC or customized voltage)
Load Current: 10A, 25A, 40A, 60A, 80A, 100A, 120A
Dimensions & Mounting: 57.4mm*44.8mm*28mm; Panel mount solid state relay with transparent cover, metal base and screw terminals
● "Ultra-low" input current
● Low output off-state leakage current
● Low output on-state voltage drop
● Standard output RC snubber circuit
● Fully compatible with different control methods, allowing the computer to easily adjust voltage through the network
Dimensions and Circuit Wiring Diagram
MGR-DV Series Voltage Power Regulator
● Applications that need voltage adjustment.
Precautions and FAQs
● If the load current is 10A, a heat sink must be equipped; if the load current is 40A or more, an air-cooled radiator or a water-cooled radiator must be installed.
● When the load is an inductive load, be sure to connect a varistor in parallel with the output terminal, whose voltage value is 1.6-1.9 times the load voltage.
All Regular Models We Offer
● MGR-DV Series (Single Phase, Digital Signal)
Load Voltage 24~380VAC
*Customized models are available, be free to contact us.
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor.
2) You can visit Blog - Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help, or Contact us to get more support.
Get in touch with us now!
Please take a minute or two to complete this simple form to get reply in 24 hours, thank you!
*Please check the trash box of your mailbox, if you do not receive our email.