Power Supply Built-in Type Photoelectric Sensor
G series power supply built-in type photoelectric sensor is a square shape photoelectric sensor with 30ms turn-on delay. The detection method of the G series is thru-beam, and diffuse-reflection. According to the wiring method, G series photoelectric sensors can be divided into wiring type and terminal type. G series photoelectric sensor have a built-in relay to drive high-current loads and can be equipped with an optional delay output function. G series photoelectric sensors use high-quality chips, which have the advantages of long life and high reliability, and can adapt to complex working environments. The operating status of the sensor can be directly observed through the red LED, G series photoelectric sensors are IP65 protected (IEC standard). G series photoelectric sensors also have a enhanced shell strength and improved wire breakage countermeasures. For more information about the proximity sensors, please visit "What is Photoelectric Sensors".
How to order
● Complete functions, built-in relay, can drive high current load
● Optional delay output function
● Long life and high reliability, high environmental adaptability
● The red LED shows the operating status of the sensor
● Enhanced shell strength, and improved wire breakage countermeasures
● IP65 protection structure (IEC specification)
● Please read "Precautions for Photoelectric Sensors" before use
● Turn-on Delay: 1.5ms
● Light Source: Infrared light 660nm
● Detection Method: Thru-beam, and diffuse-reflection
● Wiring Method: Wiring type, Terminal type
● Supply Voltage: DC type — 12-24VDC (6-36VDC) with voltage pulsation (p-p) below 10%; AC type — 110-220VAC (90-250VAC), 50/60Hz; DC/AC type — 12-240VDC / 24-240VAC, 50/60Hz
● Power Consumption: Below 3VA
● Control Output: Below 2A (contact life above 100,000 cycles)
● Allowed Shock and Vibration: B≤30g, T≤11ms, f≤55Hz, a≤1mm
● Ambient Temperature (operating, storage): -30-+65°C (non-freezing, non-condensing)
● Ambient Humidity (operating, storage): 35-95%RH
● Insulation Impedance: Above 50 MΩ (between the charging section and the housing, using a DC500 megohmmeter)
● Withstanding Voltage (1min): 1000VAC, 50/60Hz (between charging section and case)
● Temperature Effect: If the temperature range is -30 to +65℃, the sensing distance is within ±15% of the detection distance at +23℃; if the temperature range is -25 to +60℃, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at +23℃.
● Voltage Effect: If the voltage range is within ±15% of the rated supply voltage, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at the rated supply voltage.
● Protective Structure: IP65 (IEC standard)
● Material: Housing — Die-cast aluminum / ABS; Detection surface (Lens) — PMMA
G Series Photoelectric Sensors Dimensions 51x76x73 Sensing Methods Diffuse-reflection Thru-beam Models Relay
Light-On Setting (DC) GKF-2 GDK-5 GDK-50 Light-On Setting (AC) GKF-2 GDK-5 GDK-50 Dark-On Setting (DC) Dark-On Setting (AC) Detection Distance 50cm±10% 5m±10% 50m±10% Standard Sensing Object Transparent / Opaque Opaque Opaque Detection Distance adjustment Sensitivity regulator Sensitivity regulator Fixed Response Time 30ms 30ms 30ms Outline Dimension Drawing Figure1
Dimensions & wiring diagram
Upload page data and generate pages.
Get in touch with us now!
Please take a minute or two to complete this simple form to get reply in 24 hours, thank you!
*Please check the trash box of your mailbox, if you do not receive our email.