TAG: MAGER MGR-H3(3) SERIES / SOLID STATE RELAY / DC TO AC (DC INPUT AC OUPUT) / INDUSTRIAL / COMBINED / THREE PHASE / ZERO CROSSING / HEAT SINK
Control Voltage: 4~32VDC (such as 4VDC, 5VDC, 9VDC, 12VDC, 18VDC, 24VDC, 32VDC or customized control voltage)
Control Current: Ultra low input current, ≤30mA (in parallel), ≤10mA (in series)
Load Voltage: Three phase 30~480VAC (such as 24VAC, 48VAC, 110VAC, 230VAC, 380VAC, 480VAC or customized voltage)
Load Current: 40A, 60A, 80A, 100A, 120A, 125A
Dimensions & Mounting: Combined with three MGR H3 series single phase DC to AC solid state relays, a heat sink, an air cooler radiator and a temperature control
INDUSTRIAL THREE PHASE DC-AC COMBINED SOLID STATE RELAY
MGR - H: [Long strip] - 3: [Load voltage 30-480VAC] -100: [100A] -Z: [Zero-crossing type] -3: [Three phase combined solid state relay]
● If the load current is 10A, a heat sink must be equipped; if the load current is 40A or more, an air-cooled radiator or a water-cooled radiator must be installed.
● When the load is an inductive load, be sure to connect a varistor in parallel with the output terminal, whose voltage value is 1.6-1.9 times the load voltage.
Note: Specific voltage can be customized.
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor .
2) You can visit Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help , or Contact us to get more support.