TAG: MAGER MGR-R SERIES / SOLID STATE RELAY / SINGLE PHASE / VOLTAGE REGULATOR
Control Method: Manual Control--Adjustable Potentiometer (470K,680K,820K)
Load Voltage: 0~220VAC; 0~380VAC; 0~480VAC
Load Current: 10A, 25A, 40A, 60A, 80A, 100A, 120A
Dimensions & Mounting: 57.4mm*44.8mm*28mm; Panel mount solid state relay with transparent cover,metal base and screw terminals
SINGLE PHASE AC SOLID STATE VOLTAGE REGULATOR (ORDINARY TYPE)
MGR - R:[Potentiometer(470K/680K/820K)] -40A:[40A]
● If the load current is 10A, a heat sink must be equipped; if the load current is 40A or more, an air-cooled radiator or a water-cooled radiator must be installed.
● When the load is an inductive load, be sure to connect a varistor in parallel with the output terminal, whose voltage value is 1.6-1.9 times the load voltage.
Attention: Terminals of the potentiometer is charged!
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor .
2) You can visit Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help , or Contact us to get more support.