Overall Dimensions of Module
[All the information on this website is for reference only, and the actual product and the accompanying product manual shall prevail. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com]
You will find the overall size and shape codes for all modules, including solid state modules, SSR modules, welding machines (or welding machine rectifier modules), and water-cooled modules. For example, "102A: Module 30-100A","102A" is the shape code, and "Module 30-100A" indicates that this shape code is for a solid state module with a load current of 30-100A, and the figure shows the detailed dimensions of such solid state module.
Shape Code and Dimensions of Module
102A: Module 30-100A
103A: Module 150-200A
103A-1: Module 150-200A
104A: Module 250-400A
105A: Module 450-600A
100B: Welding machine 200-300A
101B: Welding machine 25-130A
102B: Welding machine 70-160A
103B: Welding machine 70-130A
104B: Welding machine 160-300A
104B-1: Welding machine 160-300A
101F: Module 25-55A
201F: Module 25-55A
301F: Module 130-200A
401F: SSR 500-600A Module 200-350A
401F-1: Module 160-250A
501F: SSR 800-1000A Module 400-5000A
701F: SSR, Module 600-1000A
801F: Water-cooled module 200-350A
901F: Water-cooled module 400-500A
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor.
2) You can visit Blog - Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help, or Contact us to get more support.
Get in touch with us now!
Please take a minute or two to complete this simple form to get reply in 24 hours, thank you!
*Please check the trash box of your mailbox, if you do not receive our email.