Capacitive Proximity Sensor
TC series inductive proximity sensor is a square shape proximity sensor with 40-120mm detection distance , and 0-90mm setting distance. TC series proximity sensors have the advantages of cost-effective, simple to operate, long life and high reliability, and can adapt to complex working environments. TC series proximity sensors are equipped with power reverse protection, short-circuit protection, etc., and can be directly connected with PLC device. The operating status of the sensor can be directly observed through the red LED, TC series proximity sensors are IP67 protected (IEC standard). Depending on the control output, proximity sensors can be divided into NPN type (N type), PNP type (P type), AC type (A type), and DC type (D type). For more information about the proximity sensors, please visit "What is Proximity Sensors".
How to order
● Reverse power supply protection, and short circuit protection
● Long life and high reliability, high environmental adaptability
● Directly connect to PLC
● The red LED shows the operating status of the sensor
● Cost-effective and simple to operate
● IP67 protection structure (IEC specification)
● Please read "Precautions for Proximity Sensors" before use
● Lagging Distance: Less than 10% of detection distance
● Sensing Object: Magnetic metal (if non-magnetic object, the detection distance will be reduced)
● Supply Voltage: DC type — 12-24VDC (6-36VDC) with voltage pulsation (p-p) below 10%; AC type — 110-220VAC (36-250VAC), 50/60Hz
● Current Consumption Type N.P — under 13mA; Type D — under 0.8mA; Type A — under 1.7mA
● Control Output: Type N.P — under 300mA; Type D — under 200mA; Type A — under 400mA
● Circuit Protection: Type N.P.D — Reverse power supply protection, surge absorption, short-circuit protection; Type A — Surge absorption
● Ambient Temperature (operating, storage): -30-+65°C (non-freezing, non-condensing)
● Ambient Humidity (operating, storage): 35-95%RH
● Insulation Impedance: Above 50 MΩ (between the charging section and the housing, using a DC500 megohmmeter)
● Withstanding Voltage (1min): 1000VAC, 50/60Hz (between charging section and case)
● Temperature Effect: If the temperature range is -30 to +65℃, the sensing distance is within ±15% of the detection distance at +23℃; if the temperature range is -25 to +60℃, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at +23℃.
● Voltage Effect: If the voltage range is within ±15% of the rated supply voltage, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at the rated supply voltage.
● Protective Structure: IP67 (IEC standard)
● Material: Housing — FRP / ABS; Detection surface — ABS
TC Series Proximity Sensor Dimensions Φ80x40 Φ100x50 Φ140x55 60x60x12 Mounting Methods Unshielded Unshielded Unshielded Unshielded Models DC NPN NO TCO-3040A TCA-3050A TCB-3080A TCC-30120A NC TCO-3040B TCA-3050B TCB-3080B TCC-30120B NO+NC TCO-3040AB TCA-3050AB TCB-3080AB TCC-30120AB PNP NO TCO-3040C TCA-3050C TCB-3080C TCC-30120C NC TCO-3040D TCA-3050D TCB-3080D TCC-30120D NO+NC TCO-3040CD TCA-3050CD TCB-3080CD TCC-30120CD 2-wires NO TCO-3040AL TCA-3050AL TCB-3080AL TCC-30120AL NC TCO- 3040BL TCA-3050BL TCB-3080BL TCC-30120BL AC 2-wires NO TCO-2040A TCA-2050A TCB-2080A TCC-20120A NC TCO-2040B TCA-2050B TCB-2080B TCC-20120B 3-wires NO+NC TCO-2040AB TCA-2050AB TCB-2080AB TCC-20120AB Detection Distance 40mm±10% 50mm±10% 80mm±10% 120mm±10% Set Distance 0~35mm 0~40mm 0~60mm 0~90mm Standard Sensing Object Steel 80x80x2mm Steel 100x100x2mm Steel 140x140x2mm Steel 210x210x2mm Response Frequency DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz Outline Dimension Drawing Figure1 Figure2 Figure3 Figure4
Dimensions & wiring diagram
Upload page data and generate pages.
Get in touch with us now!
Please take a minute or two to complete this simple form to get reply in 24 hours, thank you!
*Please check the trash box of your mailbox, if you do not receive our email.