Capacitive Proximity Sensor
SC series inductive proximity sensor is a cylindrical shape proximity sensor with 20-25mm detection distance , and 0-22mm setting distance. Depending on the dimension and material, this series of inductive proximity sensors can be divided into SC series (metal housing, Φ40+M24), SM series (metal housing, Φ48+M24) and SH series (plastic housing, Φ34). SC series proximity sensors are cost-effective and simple to operate. However, the environmental adaptability of the SC series proximity sensors is normal, and they are only suitable for ordinary working environments. SC series proximity sensors are equipped with power reverse protection, short-circuit protection, current overload protection, etc., and can be directly connected with PLC device. The operating status of the sensor can be directly observed through the red LED, SC series proximity sensors are IP67 protected (IEC standard). Depending on the control output, proximity sensors can be divided into NPN type (N type), PNP type (P type), AC type (A type), and DC type (D type). For more information about the proximity sensors, please visit "What is Proximity Sensors".
How to order
● Reverse power supply protection, and short circuit protection
● Suitable for ordinary occasions, and normal environmental adaptability
● Can be used in a wide range of applications to replace small switches and limit switches
● Directly connect to PLC
● The red LED shows the operating status of the sensor
● Full-threaded design reduces mounting dimensions and allows for direct wrench clamping
● Cost-effective and simple to operate
● IP67 protection structure (IEC specification)
● Please read "Precautions for Proximity Sensors" before use
● Lagging Distance: Less than 10% of detection distance
● Sensing Object: Magnetic metal (if non-magnetic object, the detection distance will be reduced)
● Supply Voltage: DC type — 12-24VDC (6-36VDC) with voltage pulsation (p-p) below 10%; AC type — 110-220VAC (36-250VAC), 50/60Hz
● Current Consumption Type N.P — under 13mA; Type D — under 0.8mA; Type A — under 1.7mA
● Control Output: Type N.P — under 300mA; Type D — under 200mA; Type A — under 400mA
● Circuit Protection: Type N.P.D — Reverse power supply protection, surge absorption, short-circuit protection; Type A — Surge absorption
● Ambient Temperature (operating, storage): -30-+65°C (non-freezing, non-condensing)
● Ambient Humidity (operating, storage): 35-95%RH
● Insulation Impedance: Above 50 MΩ (between the charging section and the housing, using a DC500 megohmmeter)
● Withstanding Voltage (1min): 1000VAC, 50/60Hz (between charging section and case)
● Temperature Effect: If the temperature range is -30 to +65℃, the sensing distance is within ±15% of the detection distance at +23℃; if the temperature range is -25 to +60℃, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at +23℃.
● Voltage Effect: If the voltage range is within ±15% of the rated supply voltage, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at the rated supply voltage.
● Protective Structure: IP67 (IEC standard)
● Material: Housing — nickel plated brass/ ABS; Detection surface — ABS
SC Series Proximity Sensor Dimensions Φ40+M24(SC) Φ48+M24(SM) Φ34(SH) Φ45(SG) Mounting Methods Unshielded Unshielded Unshielded Unshielded Models DC NPN NO SC-3020A SM-3025A SH-3020A SG-3020A NC SC-3020B SM-3025B SH-3020B SG-3020B NO+NC SC-3020AB SM-3025AB SH-3020AB SG-3020AB PNP NO SC-3020C SM-3025C SH-3020C SG-3020C NC SC-3020D SM-3025D SH-3020D SG-3020D NO+NC SC-3020CD SM-3025CD SH-3020CD SG-3020CD 2-wires NO SC-3020AL SM-3025AL SH-3020AL SG-3020AL NC SC-3020BL SM-3025BL SH-3020BL SG-3020BL AC 2-wires NO SC-2020A SM-2025A SH-2020A SG-2020A NC SC-2020B SM-2025B SH-2020B SG-2020B 3-wires NO+NC SC-2020AB SM-2025AB SH-2020AB SG-2020AB Detection Distance 20mm±10% 25mm±10% 20mm±10% 20mm±10% Set Distance 0~17mm 0~22mm 0~17mm 0~17mm Standard Sensing Object Steel 54x54x1mm Steel 65x65x1mm Steel 78x78x1mm Steel 70x70x1mm Response Frequency DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz Outline Dimension Drawing Figure1 Figure2 Figure3 —
Dimensions & wiring diagram
Upload page data and generate pages.
Get in touch with us now!
Please take a minute or two to complete this simple form to get reply in 24 hours, thank you!
*Please check the trash box of your mailbox, if you do not receive our email.