Capacitive Proximity Sensor
PSN series inductive proximity sensor is a square shape proximity sensor with 4-20mm detection distance , and 0-17mm setting distance. PSN series proximity sensors have the advantages of cost-effective, simple to operate, long life and high reliability, and can adapt to complex working environments. PSN series proximity sensors are equipped with power reverse protection, short-circuit protection, etc., and can be directly connected with PLC device. The operating status of the sensor can be directly observed through the red LED, PSN series proximity sensors are IP67 protected (IEC standard). Depending on the control output, proximity sensors can be divided into NPN type (N type), PNP type (P type), AC type (A type), and DC type (D type). For more information about the proximity sensors, please visit "What is Proximity Sensors".
How to order
● Reverse power supply protection, and short circuit protection
● Long life and high reliability, high environmental adaptability
● Directly connect to PLC
● The red LED shows the operating status of the sensor
● Cost-effective and simple to operate
● IP67 protection structure (IEC specification)
● Please read "Precautions for Proximity Sensors" before use
● Lagging Distance: Less than 10% of detection distance
● Sensing Object: Magnetic metal (if non-magnetic object, the detection distance will be reduced)
● Supply Voltage: DC type — 12-24VDC (6-36VDC) with voltage pulsation (p-p) below 10%; AC type — 110-220VAC (36-250VAC), 50/60Hz
● Current Consumption Type N.P — under 13mA; Type D — under 0.8mA; Type A — under 1.7mA
● Control Output: Type N.P — under 300mA; Type D — under 200mA; Type A — under 400mA
● Circuit Protection: Type N.P.D — Reverse power supply protection, surge absorption, short-circuit protection; Type A — Surge absorption
● Ambient Temperature (operating, storage): -30-+65°C (non-freezing, non-condensing)
● Ambient Humidity (operating, storage): 35-95%RH
● Insulation Impedance: Above 50 MΩ (between the charging section and the housing, using a DC500 megohmmeter)
● Withstanding Voltage (1min): 1000VAC, 50/60Hz (between charging section and case)
● Temperature Effect: If the temperature range is -30 to +65℃, the sensing distance is within ±15% of the detection distance at +23℃; if the temperature range is -25 to +60℃, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at +23℃.
● Voltage Effect: If the voltage range is within ±15% of the rated supply voltage, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at the rated supply voltage.
● Protective Structure: IP67 (IEC standard)
● Material: Housing — ABS; Detection surface — ABS
PSN Series Proximity Sensor Dimensions 12x12x45 25x25x39 30x30x53 Mounting Methods Unshielded Unshielded Unshielded Unshielded Models DC NPN NO PSN12-4DN PSN25-8DN PSN30-10DN PSN30-15DN NC PSN12-4DN2 PSN25-8DN2 PSN30-10DN2 PSN30-15DN2 NO+NC PNP NO PSN12-4DP PSN25-8DP PSN30-10DP PSN30-15DP NC PSN12-4DP2 PSN25-8DP2 PSN30-10DP2 PSN30-15DP2 NO+NC 2-wires NO PSN12-4DO PSN25-8DO PSN30-10DO PSN30-15DO NC PSN12-4DC PSN25-8DC PSN30-10DC PSN30-15DC AC 2-wires NO PSN12-4AO PSN25-8AO PSN30-10AO PSN30-15AO NC PSN12-4AC PSN25-8AC PSN30-10AC PSN30-15AC 3-wires NO+NC Detection Distance 4mm±10% 8mm±10% 10mm±10% 15mm±10% Set Distance 0~3.6mm 0~4mm 0~2.4mm 0~13mm Standard Sensing Object Steel 18x18x1mm Steel 30x30x1mm Steel 45x45x1mm Steel 45x45x1mm Response Frequency DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz Outline Dimension Drawing Figure1 Figure2 Figure3 Dimensions 40x40x53 Mounting Methods Unshielded Models DC NPN NO PSN40-20DN NC PSN40-20DN2 NO+NC PNP NO PSN40-20DP NC PSN40-20DP2 NO+NC 2-wires NO PSN40-20DO NC PSN40-20DC AC 2-wires NO PSN40-20AO NC PSN40-20AC 3-wires NO+NC Detection Distance 20mm±10% Set Distance 0~17mm Standard Sensing Object Steel 50x50x1mm Response Frequency DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz Outline Dimension Drawing Figure4
Dimensions & wiring diagram
Upload page data and generate pages.
Get in touch with us now!
Please take a minute or two to complete this simple form to get reply in 24 hours, thank you!
*Please check the trash box of your mailbox, if you do not receive our email.