Capacitive Proximity Sensor
LU series inductive proximity sensor is a slot shape proximity sensor with 3-4mm detection distance , and 3-4mm setting distance. LU series proximity sensors have the advantages of cost-effective, simple to operate, long life and high reliability, and can adapt to complex working environments. LU series proximity sensors are equipped with power reverse protection, short-circuit protection, etc., and can be directly connected with PLC device. The operating status of the sensor can be directly observed through the red LED, LU series proximity sensors are IP67 protected (IEC standard). Depending on the control output, proximity sensors can be divided into NPN type (N type), PNP type (P type), AC type (A type), and DC type (D type). For more information about the proximity sensors, please visit "What is Proximity Sensors".
How to order
● Reverse power supply protection, and short circuit protection
● Long life and high reliability, high environmental adaptability
● Directly connect to PLC
● The red LED shows the operating status of the sensor
● Cost-effective and simple to operate
● IP67 protection structure (IEC specification)
● Please read "Precautions for Proximity Sensors" before use
● Lagging Distance: Less than 10% of detection distance
● Sensing Object: Magnetic metal (if non-magnetic object, the detection distance will be reduced)
● Supply Voltage: DC type — 12-24VDC (6-36VDC) with voltage pulsation (p-p) below 10%; AC type — 110-220VAC (36-250VAC), 50/60Hz
● Current Consumption Type N.P — under 13mA; Type D — under 0.8mA; Type A — under 1.7mA
● Control Output: Type N.P — under 300mA; Type D — under 200mA; Type A — under 400mA
● Circuit Protection: Type N.P.D — Reverse power supply protection, surge absorption, short-circuit protection; Type A — Surge absorption
● Ambient Temperature (operating, storage): -30-+65°C (non-freezing, non-condensing)
● Ambient Humidity (operating, storage): 35-95%RH
● Insulation Impedance: Above 50 MΩ (between the charging section and the housing, using a DC500 megohmmeter)
● Withstanding Voltage (1min): 1000VAC, 50/60Hz (between charging section and case)
● Temperature Effect: If the temperature range is -30 to +65℃, the sensing distance is within ±15% of the detection distance at +23℃; if the temperature range is -25 to +60℃, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at +23℃.
● Voltage Effect: If the voltage range is within ±15% of the rated supply voltage, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at the rated supply voltage.
● Protective Structure: IP67 (IEC standard)
● Material: Housing — FRP / ABS; Detection surface — ABS
LU Series Proximity Sensor Dimensions 10x17x20 16x25x44 Mounting Methods Grooved type Grooved type Models DC NPN NO L U3-10N1 LU4-16N1 NC LU3-10N2 LU4-16N2 NO+NC PNP NO LU3-10P1 LU4-16P1 NC LU3-10P2 LU4-16P2 NO+NC 2-wires NO LU4-16D1 NC LU4-16D2 AC 2-wires NO NC 3-wires NO+NC Detection Distance 3mm±10% 4mm±10% Set Distance 3mm 4mm Standard Sensing Object Steel 18x18x1mm Steel 25x25x1mm Response Frequency DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz Outline Dimension Drawing Figure1 Figure2
Dimensions & wiring diagram
Upload page data and generate pages.
Get in touch with us now!
Please take a minute or two to complete this simple form to get reply in 24 hours, thank you!
*Please check the trash box of your mailbox, if you do not receive our email.