Capacitive Proximity Sensor
HY series inductive proximity sensor is a square shape proximity sensor with 2-4mm detection distance , and 0-27mm setting distance. HY series proximity sensors have the advantages of cost-effective, simple to operate, long life and high reliability, and can adapt to complex working environments. HY series proximity sensors are equipped with power reverse protection, short-circuit protection, etc., and can be directly connected with PLC device. The operating status of the sensor can be directly observed through the red LED, HY series proximity sensors are IP67 protected (IEC standard). Depending on the control output, proximity sensors can be divided into NPN type (N type), PNP type (P type), AC type (A type), and DC type (D type). For more information about the proximity sensors, please visit "What is Proximity Sensors".
How to order
● Reverse power supply protection, and short circuit protection
● Long life and high reliability, high environmental adaptability
● Directly connect to PLC
● The red LED shows the operating status of the sensor
● Cost-effective and simple to operate
● IP67 protection structure (IEC specification)
● Please read "Precautions for Proximity Sensors" before use
● Lagging Distance: Less than 10% of detection distance
● Sensing Object: Magnetic metal (if non-magnetic object, the detection distance will be reduced)
● Supply Voltage: DC type — 12-24VDC (6-36VDC) with voltage pulsation (p-p) below 10%; AC type — 110-220VAC (36-250VAC), 50/60Hz
● Current Consumption Type N.P — under 13mA; Type D — under 0.8mA; Type A — under 1.7mA
● Control Output: Type N.P — under 300mA; Type D — under 200mA; Type A — under 400mA
● Circuit Protection: Type N.P.D — Reverse power supply protection, surge absorption, short-circuit protection; Type A — Surge absorption
● Ambient Temperature (operating, storage): -30-+65°C (non-freezing, non-condensing)
● Ambient Humidity (operating, storage): 35-95%RH
● Insulation Impedance: Above 50 MΩ (between the charging section and the housing, using a DC500 megohmmeter)
● Withstanding Voltage (1min): 1000VAC, 50/60Hz (between charging section and case)
● Temperature Effect: If the temperature range is -30 to +65℃, the sensing distance is within ±15% of the detection distance at +23℃; if the temperature range is -25 to +60℃, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at +23℃.
● Voltage Effect: If the voltage range is within ±15% of the rated supply voltage, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at the rated supply voltage.
● Protective Structure: IP67 (IEC standard)
● Material: Housing — FRP / ABS; Detection surface — ABS
HY Series Proximity Sensor Dimensions 30x30x80 40x40x118 55x55x130 Mounting Methods Unshielded Unshielded Unshielded Unshielded Models DC NPN NO HY-3010A HY-3015A HY-3020A HY-3030A NC HY-3010B HY-3015B HY-3020B HY-3030B NO+NC HY-3010AB HY-3015AB HY-3020AB HY- 3030AB PNP NO HY-3010C HY-3015C HY-3020C HY-3030C NC HY-3015D HY-3015D HY-3020D HY-3030D NO+NC HY-3010CD HY-3015CD HY-3020CD HY-3030CD 2-wires NO HY-3010AL HY-3015AL HY-3020AL HY-3030AL NC HY-3015BL HY-3015BL HY-3020BL HY-3030BL AC 2-wires NO HY-2010A HY-2015A HY-2020A HY-2030A NC HY-2010B HY-2015B HY-2020B HY-2030B 3-wires NO+NC HY-2015AB HY-2020AB HY-2030AB Detection Distance 10mm±10% 15mm±10% 20mm±10% 30mm±10% Set Distance 0~8mm 0~13mm 0~17mm 0~27mm Standard Sensing Object Steel 30x30x1mm Steel 50x50x1mm Steel 50x50x1mm Steel 65x65x1mm Response Frequency DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz DC:0.5KHz, AC:25Hz Outline Dimension Drawing Figure1 Figure2 Figure3
Dimensions & wiring diagram
Upload page data and generate pages.
Get in touch with us now!
Please take a minute or two to complete this simple form to get reply in 24 hours, thank you!
*Please check the trash box of your mailbox, if you do not receive our email.