Panel Mount Solid State Relay
[All the information on this website is for reference only, and the actual product and the accompanying product manual shall prevail. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.]
PN5 Series Five Channel Panel Mount DC to AC Solid State Relay (or 5 channel solid state relay, 10-pin solid state relay) has five independent I/O channels (input-output), therefore, one PN5 Series can act as five one-channel solid state relays, which means five different loads can be controlled independently through five control signals. If you need two to five panel mount solid state relays but the space is not enough, PN5 will help you.
How to order
PN5 (Panel Mount, Five Channel, DC-AC)
- [Rated Current]
- DA (DC-AC)
Control Voltage: 3~32VDC (such as 3VDC, 5VDC, 9VDC, 12VDC, 18VDC, 24VDC, 32VDC or customized control voltage)
Control Current: Ultra low input current, ≤10mA
Load Voltage: Single phase 24~480VAC (such as 24VAC, 48VAC, 110VAC, 230VAC, 380VAC, 480VAC or customized voltage)
Load Current: 5A, 10A
Dimensions & Mounting: 65mm*51mm*30mm; Panel mount solid state relay with metal base, five I/O channels and screw terminals
● Five I/O channels
● "Ultra-low" input current
● Low output off-state leakage current
● Low output on-state voltage drop
● Five separate LED output states
● Standard output RC snubber circuit
● Each channel is independent of other channels, and all channels are freely controllable
Dimensions and Circuit Wiring Diagram
PN5 Series Panel Mount Solid State Relay
● Various commercial and industrial equipment that requires an electronic switch, especially but not limited to heavy industrial, heating or cooling equipment, professional food equipment, medical machines, remote control system, automotive, lighting system, motion control system, numerical control machinery.
● Five I/O Channels (five control signals, one power supplier, and five different loads); each channel is independent.
Precautions and FAQs
● What are the differences between Panel mount SSR and PCB mount SSR?
The panel type solid state relay (or device type, screw mounting type) needs to be fixed on a metal base plate or a heat sink, and is cooled by a heat sink or an air-cooled radiator. The PCB solid state relay (or pin mounting type) has the industry standard pin configurations, and can be mounted directly to the Printed Circuit Board, and the natural cooling as heat dissipation without the need for a heat sink. The PCB type has a smaller mounting size and a larger power density than the panel type.
All Regular Models We Offer
● PN5 Series (Five Channel, DC to AC)
*Customized models are available, be free to contact us.
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor.
2) You can visit Blog - Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help, or Contact us to get more support.