amplifier separate type photoelectric sensor
CDD series amplifier separate type photoelectric sensor is a cylindrical shape photoelectric sensor with 1ms turn-on delay. The detection method of the CDD series is diffuse-reflection. CDD series photoelectric sensor adopts the full-threaded design, which reduces the installation dimensions, and is easy to install, and it can be clamped directly with a wrench. CDD series photoelectric sensors use high-quality chips, which have the advantages of long life and high reliability, and can adapt to complex working environments. CDD series photoelectric sensors are equipped with power reverse protection, short-circuit protection, current overload protection, etc., and can be directly connected with PLC device. The operating status of the sensor can be directly observed through the red LED, CDD series photoelectric sensors are IP67 protected (IEC standard). CDD series photoelectric sensors also have a enhanced shell strength and improved wire breakage countermeasures. Depending on the control output, photoelectric sensors can be divided into NPN type (Type N), PNP type (Type P), AC type (Type A), and Relay type (Type J). For more information about the proximity sensors, please visit "What is Photoelectric Sensors".
How to order
● Components using high-quality chips
● Reverse power supply protection, short circuit protection, and current overload protection
● Long life and high reliability, high environmental adaptability
● Directly connect to PLC
● The red LED shows the operating status of the sensor
● Full-threaded design reduces mounting dimensions and allows for direct wrench clamping
● Enhanced shell strength, and improved wire breakage countermeasures
● IP67 protection structure (IEC specification)
● Please read "Precautions for Photoelectric Sensors" before use
● Turn-on Delay: 1.5ms
● Light Source: Infrared light 660nm
● Detection Method: Diffuse-reflection
● Supply Voltage: DC type — 12-24VDC (6-36VDC) with voltage pulsation (p-p) below 10%; AC type — 110-220VAC (90-250VAC), 50/60Hz
● Current Consumption Type N.P — under 20mA; Type A — under 1.7mA
● Control Output: Type N.P – below 300mA; Type A – below 400mA; Type J – below 2A (contact life above 100,000 cycles)
● Circuit Protection: N.P.D type — Reverse power supply protection, surge absorption, short-circuit protection; A Type — Surge absorption
● Ambient Temperature (operating, storage): -30-+65°C (non-freezing, non-condensing)
● Ambient Humidity (operating, storage): 35-95%RH
● Insulation Impedance: Above 50 MΩ (between the charging section and the housing, using a DC500 megohmmeter)
● Withstanding Voltage (1min): 1000VAC, 50/60Hz (between charging section and case)
● Temperature Effect: If the temperature range is -30 to +65℃, the sensing distance is within ±15% of the detection distance at +23℃; if the temperature range is -25 to +60℃, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at +23℃.
● Voltage Effect: If the voltage range is within ±15% of the rated supply voltage, the sensing distance is within ±10% of the detection distance at the rated supply voltage.
● Protective Structure: IP67 (IEC standard)
● Material: Housing — nickel plated brass/ ABS; Detection surface (Lens) — PMMA
CDD Series Photoelectric Sensors Dimensions M18x1 Mounting Methods Diffuse-reflection Models DC NPN NO NC NO+NC CDD-11N(40N) PNP NO NC NO+NC CDD-11P(40P) NPN/PNP/NO/NC AC 2-wires NO NC 3-wires Relay Outputs Detection Distance 10-30cm±10% Standard Sensing Object Opaque Detection Distance adjustment Sensitivity regulator Response Frequency 1ms Outline Dimension Drawing Figure1
Dimensions & wiring diagram
Upload page data and generate pages.
Get in touch with us now!
Please take a minute or two to complete this simple form to get reply in 24 hours, thank you!
*Please check the trash box of your mailbox, if you do not receive our email.