TAG: MAGER MGR-1D SERIES / SOLID STATE RELAY / DC TO AC (DC INPUT AC OUPUT) / SINGLE PHASE / HIGH LOAD VOLTAGE
Control Voltage: 3~32VDC (such as 3VDC, 9VDC, 12VDC, 24VDC, 32VDC or customized control voltage)
Control Current: Ultra low input current, ≤10mA
Load Voltage: Single phase 24~690VAC (such as 24VAC, 48VAC, 110VAC, 230VAC, 380VAC, 480VAC, 690VAC or customized voltage)
Load Current: 10A, 20A, 25A, 30A, 40A, 50A, 60A, 75A, 80A, 90A, 100A, 120A, 150A
Dimensions & Mounting: 57.4mm*44.8mm*28mm; Panel mount solid state relay with transparent cover,metal base and screw terminals
SINGLE PHASE DC-AC SOLID STATE RELAY
MGR - 1:[Single phase] - D: [Control voltage 3-32VDC] - 69 : [Load voltage 690VAC] - 40 : [40A]
● Rated current: 40Amps
● Rated voltage: 690VAC
● TRAIC as the output component can be used in commercial or heavy industrial applications with reliable performance
● "Ultra low" input current
● Low output off-state leakage current
● Low output on-state voltage drop
● Availed with zero-crossing conduction (resistive load) or random conduction (inductive load or phase control)
● Display output status via LED
● Standard output RC snubber circuit
● Transparent cover for extra protection
● If the load current is 10A, a heat sink must be equipped; if the load current is 40A or more, an air-cooled radiator or a water-cooled radiator must be installed.
● When the load is an inductive load, be sure to connect a varistor in parallel with the output terminal, whose voltage value is 1.6-1.9 times the load voltage.
Note: Specific voltage can be customized.
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor .
2) You can visit Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help , or Contact us to get more support.