TAG: MAGER MGR-1A SERIES / SOLID STATE RELAY / AC TO AC (AC INPUT AC OUPUT) / SINGLE PHASE / RANDOM CROSS / ZERO CROSSING
Control Voltage: 85~265VAC (such as 100VAC, 110VAC/120VAC, 200VAC, 220VAC/230VAC, 240VAC or customized control voltage)
Control Current: Ultra low input current, ≤10mA
Load Voltage: Single phase 24~480VAC (such as 24VAC, 48VAC, 110VAC, 230VAC, 380VAC, 480VAC or customized voltage)
Load Current: 10A, 20A, 25A, 30A, 40A, 50A, 60A, 75A, 80A, 90A, 100A, 120A, 150A
Dimensions & Mounting: 57.4mm*44.8mm*28mm; Panel mount solid state relay with transparent cover,metal base and screw terminals
SINGLE PHASE AC-AC SOLID STATE RELAY
MGR - 1:[Single phase] - A:[Control voltage 85-265VAC] - 48:[Load voltage 24-480VAC] -40:[40A]
● If the load current is 10A, a heat sink must be equipped; if the load current is 40A or more, an air-cooled radiator or a water-cooled radiator must be installed.
● When the load is an inductive load, be sure to connect a varistor in parallel with the output terminal, whose voltage value is 1.6-1.9 times the load voltage.
Note: Specific voltage can be customized.
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor .
2) You can visit Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help , or Contact us to get more support.